Below you will find a list of some of
the more frequently asked questions we receive day to day. If your question
is not listed, or if you need additional information, please call 1-800-638-6338
for a service representative to assist you.
- How many people do I need to have
in my group to qualify for a Group Tour? 20 or more people
- Is there smoking on the bus? The bus is non-smoking!
- Where do you pick up on the Eastside
At the Travelodge 7701 Reynolds Rd. in Mentor, OH
- Where do you pick up West of Cleveland?
At the Holiday Inn on Rt. 57 in Elyria, OH
- What is the age limits to enter
19 in Canada and 21 in the United States
- What is the minimum age limit for
a tour passenger? 8 yrs
- Do you go to Mountaineer?
- Can I be a walk on? YES - on gambling trips only.
- Can I sit anywhere on the buses?
NO - assigned seating only.
- Where does the driver stop for a
It is up to the driver's discretion.
- Can we sit together? YES - absolutely!
- How much luggage is allowed on a
One large bag per person.
- Can we bring food or drinks in a
cooler? YES - under the seat.
- What is your canceling policy? It varies.
- What proof of citizenship is required?
Canadian law requires that all persons entering Canada carry both
proof of citizenship and proof of identity. A valid U.S. passport,
passport card, or NEXUS card satisfies these requirements for U.S.
citizens. To reenter the United States from Canada, U.S. citizens
must present either a U.S. passport, passport card, NEXUS card, or
Enhanced Drivers License. Non-citizens of the United States should
carry a passport, visa, and necessary traveling papers to insure entry
into Canada and return to the United States. For
further inquiries regarding this, please reference http://travel.state.gov/passport.
- Where do I get the tickets for the
No tickets - confirmations will be e-mailed to you.
- Where do I board the coach and what
It varies - information will be on the confirmation. Also, click on
the "Departure" button above.
- Do you have a Windsor overnighter? NO
- Will the bus have a sign on it?
- Are the busses equipped for handicap?
- Do you play games on the bus?
- Do you serve coffee on the bus?
- Are bathrooms on the bus? YES, in the rear of the bus.
- Is your parking lot secure? YES, with TV monitors.
- Do you go to Cedar Point? YES - on charters.
- Do Seniors get a discount? YES, 5%
- How many hours can we spend at the
5 hours in Canada and 12 hours in American Casinos.
- How many seats are on a bus? 56.
- What is your refund policy? It varies with the trip.
- Can I reserve a seat and pay the
next day (at the office or bring money to the bus)? NO
- What are the pickup and return times
for the tours?
All of this information will be on your confirmation.
- Are you open on Saturday?
NO, but the garage is open all the time
- What are your office hours? 9:00
AM to 5:00 PM (M-F)
2015 by Lakefront Lines, Inc. All rights reserved.
Please report any errors on this Web
site to our WebMaster.