- Don't answer the door in a hotel or
motel room without verifying who it is. If a person claims to be an
employee, call the front desk and ask if someone from their staff
is supposed to have access to your room and for what purpose.
- When returning to your hotel or motel
late in the evening, use the main entrance of the hotel. Be observant
and look around before entering parking lots.
- Close the door securely whenever you
are in your room and use all of the locking devices provided.
- Don't needlessly display guest room
keys in public or carelessly leave them on restaurant tables, at the
swimming pool, or other places where they can be easily stolen.
- Do not draw attention to yourself by
displaying large amounts of cash or expensive jewelry.
- Don't invite strangers to your room.
- Place all valuables in the hotel or
motel's safe deposit box.
- Do not leave valuables in your vehicle.
- Check to see that any sliding glass
doors or windows and any connecting room doors are locked.
- If you see any suspicious activity,
please report your observations to the management.
ŠLakefront Lines, Inc. 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved.
Please report any errors on this Web
site to our WebMaster.