Below you will find a list of some of
the more frequently asked questions we receive day to day. If your question
is not listed, or if you need additional information, please call 419-531-3342
or 800-752-7574 for a service representative to assist you.
- Is there smoking on the bus? The bus is non-smoking!
- Where do you pick up passengers
Home Depot on Secor Road
Walmart on Glendale Ave
K-Mart on Navarre Avenue
Special pick-up times and places
may be arranged for a group of twenty (20) or more. Please make these
special arrangements with our tour office well in advance of the tour.
- What is the age limits to enter
19 in Canada and 21 in the United States
- What is the age limit for being
considered a child? 8 yrs
- Can I be a walk on? YES - on gambling trips only.
- Can I sit anywhere on the buses?
NO - assigned seating only, EXCEPT for Windsor Line Run.
- Where does the driver stop for a
It is up to the driver's or escort's discretion.
- Can we sit together? YES - absolutely!
- How much luggage is allowed on a
One large bag per person and one carryon.
- Can we bring food or drinks in a
cooler? YES - under the seat.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What proof of citizenship is required?
are required to travel to and from Canada by coach as of June 1, 2009.
For further inquiries regarding this, please reference http://travel.state.gov/passport.
- Where do I get the tickets for the
No tickets - All information will be mailed to you or distributed
on board the motorcoach.
- Where do I board the coach and what
It varies - Day Tours are detailed in the catalog. Multi-Day tours
are detailed in the itineraries that are mailed approximately ten
days prior to the tour.
- Will the bus have a sign on it?
- Do you play games on the bus?
- Do you serve coffee on the bus?
- Are bathrooms on the bus? YES, in the rear of the bus.
- How many hours can we spend at the
5 hours in Canada and 6 hours in American Casinos.
- How many seats are on a bus? From 47 to 55.
- What is your refund policy? It varies with the trip.
- Can I reserve a seat and pay the
next day (at the office or bring money to the bus)? NO
- Are you open on Saturday? NO
- What are your office hours? 9:00
AM to 5:00 PM (M-F)
ŠLakefront Lines, Inc. 1999-2013
All Rights Reserved.
Please report any errors on this Web
site to our WebMaster.