Below you will find a list of some of the more frequently asked questions we receive day to day. If your question is not listed, or if you need additional information, please call 1-800-638-6338 for a service representative to assist you.
- How many people do I need to have in my group to qualify for a Group Tour?
20 or more people
- Is there smoking on the bus?
The bus is non-smoking!
- Where do you pick up on the Eastside of Cleveland?
At the Travelodge 7701 Reynolds Rd. in Mentor, OH
- Where do you pick up West of Cleveland?
At the Holiday Inn on Rt. 57 in Elyria, OH
- What is the age limits to enter a Casino?
19 in Canada and 21 in the United States
- What is the minimum age limit for a tour passenger?
- Do you go to Mountaineer (link to page)?
- Can I be a walk on?
YES – on gambling trips only.
- Can I sit anywhere on the buses?
NO – assigned seating only.
- Where does the Professional Bus Operators stop for a rest stop?
It is up to the Professional Bus Operators’s discretion.
- Can we sit together?
YES – absolutely!
- How much luggage is allowed on a trip?
One large bag per person.
- Can we bring food or drinks in a cooler?
YES – under the seat.
- What is your cancellation policy?
It varies. Please see indival tours or contact a rep for more information.
- What proof of citizenship is required?
Canadian law requires that all persons entering Canada carry both proof of citizenship and proof of identity. A valid U.S. passport, passport card, or NEXUS card satisfies these requirements for U.S. citizens. To reenter the United States from Canada, U.S. citizens must present either a U.S. passport, passport card, NEXUS card, or Enhanced Drivers License. Non-citizens of the United States should carry a passport, visa, and necessary traveling papers to insure entry into Canada and return to the United States. For further inquiries regarding this, please reference http://travel.state.gov/passport.
- Where do I get the tickets for the various tours?
No tickets – confirmations will be e-mailed to you.
- Where do I board the coach and what time?
It varies – information will be on the confirmation. Also, click on the “Departure” button above.
- Do you have a Windsor overnighter?
- Will the bus have a sign on it?
- Are the busses equipped for handicap?
- Do you play games on the bus?
- Do you serve coffee on the bus?
- Are bathrooms on the bus?
YES, in the rear of the bus.
- Is your parking lot secure?
YES, with TV monitors.
- Do you go to Cedar Point?
YES – on charters.
- Do Seniors get a discount?
- How many hours can we spend at the Casino?
5 hours in Canada and 12 hours in American Casinos.
- How many seats are on a bus?
- What is your refund policy?
It varies with the trip.
- Can I reserve a seat and pay the next day (at the office or bring money to the bus)?
- What are the pickup and return times for the tours?
All of this information will be on your confirmation.
- Are you open on Saturday?
NO, but the garage is open all the time
- What are your office hours?
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (M-F)