Bus tours are a budget-friendly and stress-free way to travel. Imagine not having to deal with traffic, following directions, looking for a parking space, or finding the best restaurants. We do all the work for you, so you can just show up and enjoy the ride.
Enjoy a break from your routine with one of our scheduled tours. We have something for everyone, including one-day and multi-day trips that originate from Cleveland, Detroit and Toledo. Choose from the following, or browse our tour schedule for more options:
- Enjoy Bible Walk God’s word in wax
- Experience a wonderful, day-long cruise to tranquil Kelly’s Island and exciting Put-in-Bay aboard the Goodtime I
- Delight in unique dining experiences with farm-fresh foods, and be uplifted and entertained by the new show “Jonah”
- Enjoy an exciting autumn adventure to Chautauqua County in Western New York for a beautiful fall day and visit the Chautauqua Institute
- Make a stop at Fire Keepers Casino on the way to Soaring Eagle Casino
- Discover the stories and events surrounding famous First Ladies, celebrities’ final days, and notable locals on a tour highlighting a Day of Legends
- Journey through the capital at the Smithsonian Institution, the world’s largest museum, education and research complex consisting of 19 museums and galleries, 9 research centers and the National Zoo.
- Taste fine wine, eat great food and hear the history of the wine country in Madison, Ohio
- Visit the Big Apple in our guided New York City Tour
- Delight in the Oglebay Winter Festival of Lights covering more than 300 acres
- Enjoy Round-trip Transportation to your favorite casino
Event Type :
Cleveland Multi-Day Tours
Lakefront Lines has the largest bus fleet in Ohio. We have well-trained drivers, award-winning mechanics, and friendly customer service. Contact us for more information, call 216-267-8810 or 1-800-638-6338 or visit our schedule to choose which trip is right for you.