Hear the thundering hooves, listen to the cheering crowd, and feel the rush of victory at Mountaineer when you take a one-day casino bus tour with Lakefront Lines. We will provide you with round-trip transportation to a world filled with gaming, racing, fun, and relaxation.
Feel the Rush of Victory at Mountaineer
- A trip to Mountaineer wouldn’t be complete without the thrill of thoroughbred racing. Witness some of the best talent in the country as you enjoy live races in Mountaineer’s open simulcast parlor, or at the race track. The casino offers free shuttle service to-and-from the racetrack during racing hours
- Enjoy winning moments at the game tables—Blackjack, Craps, Four Card Poker, Let It Ride, Mississippi Stud, Hit-and-Run Blackjack Progressive, Three-Card Poker, Mini Baccarat, Roulette, Pai Gow Progressive, Spanish 21, and Texas Hold’Em
- Check out the live poker tournaments and special promotions in the River Poker Room
- Game on the newly renovated casino floor containing over 2100 slot machines. Play it safe, or raise the stakes in the high limit slot area with $10, $25, and $100 games
Take a Much-Needed Break
Enjoy all Mountaineer has to offer by visiting some of its other attractions. Dining options seem endless at Mountaineer. Relax with a drink in the Mahogany Sports Bar or enjoy world-class dining at La Bonne Vie Steakhouse. Choose from a wide selection at Riverfront Buffet or satisfy your cravings with home-cooked meals at The Gatsby Dining Room. You can even grab a quick sandwich at Big Al’s.
The Mountaineer Casino package ($20 per person) includes
- Departing every Tuesday
- Round trip transportation
- 6-hours of gambling
- $20 casino bonus
Departing every Tuesday morning 8:30am and arriving at approximately 11:00am at the casino.