Have you ever needed a vacation just from planning a multi-day trip?
Take the stress and frustration out of traveling by letting Lakefront Lines do all the work for you. We will do all your planning for you, so you just need to show up ready to relax and have a good time.
Our buses accommodate up to 56 passengers, and there is room for each passenger to bring one large luggage bag. Feel free to bring along a cooler with your favorite drinks to go under your seat.
All of our buses are handicap accessible and have an on-board restroom available for your convenience.
Choose Which Multi-Day Bus Tour Is Right for You
Choose from exciting destinations including Atlanta, Washington DC, Branson, Chicago, New York City, and more!
- Experience the warm hospitality of a southern Springtime in Atlanta tour including the artisan town of Berea, Kentucky, highlights of the greater Atlanta, Georgia area, and the Country Music Capital, Nashville, Tennessee. (Toledo departures only)
- Take a Chicago Architecture Tour this summer! View the city from new perspectives while discovering the stories behind some of Chicago’s most significant skyscrapers, green spaces, new Riverwalk, and legendary houses of Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Surround yourself in chocolate in Hershey Chocolate Town, discover the sweet, quaint town of Lititz, and enjoy a lavish presentation at the Sight & Sound Theatre on a trip to Lancaster, PA for Jonah & Pennsylvania Sweets.
- Experience the energy of the city and be immersed in the cultural center of the world: New York City – The Big Apple. This tour shares views of the city from the top of a skyscraper, the streets of Manhattan, the water of the harbor, and the seats of a carriage ride and a Broadway theater.
- A visit to our nation’s capital showcases Washington, D.C. – Smithsonian Museums for a relaxing and immersive look at preserved national treasures, views of memorials and monuments, and special evening activities including an Embassy Dinner, Kennedy Center performance, dinner cruise, and Mount Vernon.
- See the spectacular fall foliage on a week-long New England Fall Color Tour and experience a maple sugar house demonstration, a ride on the Mount Washington Cog Railway, a visit to Cape Neddick Lighthouse, a lobster cruise and clambake dinner and so much more!
- Delight in the spirit of the season on a Halloween Spooktacular theme trip to Kentucky for the Jack-o-Lantern Spectacular featuring over 5,000 artfully carved pumpkins set in a glowing display. This trip is filled with holiday activities including a Louisville haunted neighborhood tour, making a Halloween Hat to visit Churchill Downs, and dining in a Halloween mansion. (Toledo departures only)
- Experience the Creation Museum and Ark Encounter on a trip to Petersburg, Kentucky. See the Bible come to life through incredible craftsmanship and dynamic exhibits at the Creation Museum and the new, life-size replica of Noah’s Ark. Cleveland departures only)
- Celebrate an Ozark Mountain Christmas on A Branson Holiday tour. Seven shows, exciting attractions, and delicious meals create a memorable excursion to kick-start your holiday season!
- Discover a Dutch Country Holiday Tour in the heart of Pennsylvania. See the Star of Bethlehem, visit the National Christmas Center, take in the lights at Koziar’s Christmas Village, and enjoy a holiday show at the American Music Theatre.
Lakefront Lines also offers tours leaving from the Toledo area. Visit our Toledo Tours page for more information.
Make a Reservation
Use the calendar to see what tours are upcoming. To make a reservation, please call us at 1-800-638-6338, contact us or stop by the reservation department located at 5308 West 130 Street in Parma, just around the corner from our terminal.